Thermage & Fraxel
Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment with no surgery, no injections, and little-to-no downtime. You need only one Thermage treatment to get the full benefits.
Thermage uses unique radiofrequency (RF) technology to reach deep into the dermis and subcutaneous layers of your skin to stimulate new collagen growth and tighten and contour the skin, which creates subtle, natural looking results.
How it works: Heating and cooling
The deep heating of Thermage helps tighten the collagen in your dermis and subcutaneous tissue, while also stimulating the formation of new collagen. As Thermage heats the deep layers, it also cools the epidermis, keeping the surface of your skin safe during the procedure. Your skin needs no recovery time, so you can quickly resume your daily routine.
Tighter, smoother skin and improved tone and texture can be seen immediately and will continue over the next six months following treatment.
Benefits of Thermage treatment:
- Renewed collagen
- Tighter, smoother skin
- Softened wrinkles and lines
- An overall younger looking appearance
Thermage treats the following in the face:
- Sagging skin
- Loose jowls or lack of definition in jaw line
- Sagging skin under the chin (turkey neck)
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes or forehead
- Lack of definition in lips
- Tired looking eyes
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid (also known as hooding)
- Crepey texture of eyelids, making it hard to apply eye shadow or eye liner
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes (crow’s feet)
Thermage treats the following in the body:
- Wrinkled, crepey or sagging skin on the tummy, knees, arms, legs, hands or buttocks
- Sagging skin or unwanted bulges after pregnancy or weight loss
- Love handles
- Appearance of cellulite
Treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring & enlarged pores (4-6 treatments recommended)
Fraxel treatment is a revolutionary laser resurfacing treatment that helps remove years from your appearance and regain a more youthful look. Whether you have sun damage, wrinkles or other signs of age, Fraxel treatment delivers remarkable results with fast recovery.
How it works:
Fraxel laser skin treatment resurfaces your outer skin layers, the dermis and epidermis, to smooth the skin surface and erase unwanted brown spots and wrinkles.
Benefits of Fraxel treatment:
- Creates smoother, fresher, healthier and younger-looking skin
- Improved tone, texture, and pore size
- Softening of wrinkles and lines
Fraxel treats the following:
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Pigmented lesions (age/sun spots)
- Discoloration and uneven pigmentation
- Melasma (mask of pregnancy)
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Actinic Keratosis
Package rates are available for multiple sessions of Fraxel.
Thermage + Fraxel
Thermage and Fraxel treatments may be combined to help correct the most significant signs of aging: sagging skin, wrinkles, skin texture, and pigmentation. This non-surgical treatment sequence helps tighten the skin while simultaneously stimulating the production of fresh, smooth, healthy skin to replace damaged tissue for natural, younger looking results.
Benefits of Thermage + Fraxel treatment:
- Reduced lines and wrinkles
- Redefined contour and firmness
- Improved tone and texture
- Renewed collagen
- Elimination of unwanted age spots and sun spots
- Improved appearance of acne scars and surgical scars