perfect breast. aesthetic medicine. beautiful girl touching her breast with plastic surgery marks. feminine beauty. The numbers are in, and the most recent plasticsurgery.org statistics indicate that breast augmentations remain at the top of the list of the most common cosmetic surgery in the United States since 2006. Over 279,000 procedures performed in 2015. Silicon implants were used in 80% of those procedures, and saline implants used in the remaining 20%. Most commonly, women opt for breast augmentation surgery between the ages of 30-39, closely followed by the 40-54-year-old age group. These statistics are unsurprising as many women cite body changes after pregnancy as a primary reason for undergoing surgery. In fact, a bundle of procedures – breast implants, tummy tucks, and liposuction – known as a “mommy makeover” has rapidly increased in popularity in the past few years. Another reason many women opt to go under the knife? The cruel march of time. As we age, our bodies become softer and sag more than they did in our younger years. Breast augmentation is a great way to restore a younger breast shape and position. Dr. Ethridge is a licensed plastic surgeon with years of experience in cosmetic procedures. Are you thinking about a procedure? Call us today!

*DISCLAIMER: Any and all claims within these testimonials are of the opinion of the individual giving the testimonial. Exact results will vary on case to case basis. We do not claim that they are typical results that clients will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our services. Testimonials are collected from sites where comments are posted.They are all submitted by text. Testimonials are sometimes edited for grammar and length. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed. If it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public, this content was eliminated. These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.